Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

City of Alva



Ajax Loading Image


Police Clerk


How Do I Get My Pet Out of the Pound?

  • Will need proof of current rabies vaccination
    • If not provided charge is $12 in addition to pound fee
  • Pound fees vary
  • Pay at City Hall by Cash
    • No personal checks accepted


How Do I Make a Kids & Cops Donation?

  • Mail to or bring to City Hall at 415 4th Street, Alva, Oklahoma 73717

How Do I Get a Police Report?

  • Call City Hall at (580) 327-1340
  • Come by City Hall at 415 4th Street, Alva, Oklahoma 73717
  • Cost 25¢ per page


How Do I Pay My Citation?

  • By Credit Card - online only
  • ​​​​​​​By Cash or Certified Funds at or mailed to  City Hall
    • ​​​​​​​415 4th Street, Alva, Oklahoma 73717
    • No personal checks accepted


Once the fine is paid, anyone pleading NOT GUILTY will be notified via mail of the court docket date which is held quarterly.  At that time those pleading NOT GUILTY will be given the opportunity to contact the City Attorney.