Water, Sewer & Trash Service
How Do I Start Service?
- Completed Application for Utility Service
- Two Forms of ID
- One Non-Expired Government Issued Picture ID
- One Additional Form of ID
- Letter of Credit or $165 Deposit
- Letter of Credit should be from another Utility Account
- Letter of Credit should show 12 continuous months of continuous service that meets our criteria
- If after 1:00 pm, an additional $35 fee is required
- All required information to City Hall
- Utility Rates
How Do I Pay My Bill?
- Bills are due each month on the 15th
- By Credit Card
- You will need your account number (with dashes)
- Pay Utility Bill
- In Person at City Hall 415 4th Street, Alva, Oklahoma 73717
- Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Cash, Check or Credit Card
- After Hours Drop Box
- Auto Draft
- Completed Auto Draft Form
- Voided Check
- Auto Draft Accounts will be posted every month on the 10th
How Do I Get a Roll-Off Dumpster?
- Completed Contract to City Hall
- Roll-Off Dumpster Rates
- Roll-Off Dumpsters are subject to availability
How Do I Take a Load of Trash to the Transfer Station?
- The Transfer Site is located just north of Alva at 28020 US Highway 281
- Each Utility Customer is allowed two loads per month at no cost.
- Please take a copy of your Utility Bill with you.
- These items cannot be taken to the Transfer Site or put in your garbage for pickup.
After Hours Utilities: (580) 327-2121
Okie Dig: (800) 522-6543